TD5 wiring

phil37

Hi i am looking for a wiring diagram for a discovery td5 03 reg. Land rover have now had this vehicle for 5 weeks for a starting fault vehicle runs for 3 seconds then cuts out all it will do after this is turn over. I am looking for the diagram for the immolizer and starting if any one could help.

Phil.

Fish out your credit card and log on to www.landrovertechinfo.com and for a small fee you can download everything you can ever need. I don't think the 03MY are covered by RAVE at all.

If it starts, runs and then cuts out it is probably a screwed up immobiliser code as IIRC that is exactly what they do - it will fire, run briefly then stop because the engine ECU doesn't see a valid code within a certain time. That being the case you need to plug in Testbook, tell the Td5 engine ECU "learn" the immobiliser code and it should work. Five minute job. If it isn't that it is probably a related fault - such as maybe the immobilisation code is not being provided to the ECU for some other reason.