Mr Wuffles is a W****r

SteveG

it was quantity of posts... perhaps not quality..

:-p

PS

invastion - I use both hands and all fingers to type, so sometimes I don't pay that much attention to if I got an extra letter or two... That's value for money, you got an extra T at no expense

Think Mr Wuffles got the bullet recently and had to flog off some stuff in the classified section (now that's a rare thing) :P

Civil claims court if you want to try to get it back, but if his business isn't registered or anything, then it might be more difficult.

Unfortunately it isn't classed as theft unless you could prove he intended to defraud you of the money.

Hope you get it back though Steve.

At the very least a £300 clip round the ear :D

Les. :)

Guest mr_wuffles

More like bought it off me, took ages to send a cheque for it, paid for it, never arranged to collect it then 3 months later decided he wanted his money back because it didn't fit in with what he wanted to do to his 90 anymore. I've sent people engines gearboxes and complete cars and i've never had a problem and i believe it was £275 :ph34r:

Why cant you just do what you said you would, stick by it and arrange a courier to pick it up? Dont see why i should be out of pocket for you being lazy,stuborn and not sticking by your word?

I dont have a business apart from the fictional one in alot of members of this forums head.

Just for Keef

W****r.....well it's better than being a grabber B)

More like bought it off me, took ages to send a cheque for it, paid for it,

That's a bit harsh Nick, you knew I was travelling in US, we were communicating and when I got back I made a direct bank transfer so there was no extra delay. Here's the bank transfer..

06/07/2005 PAYMENT CALL REF.NO. 3793

NICK MCFARLAND £300.00

never arranged to collect it then 3 months later decided he wanted his money back because it didn't fit in with what he wanted to do to his 90 anymore.

If you recall you offered to send it over to UK in a 90 in the next two weeks to save me shipping costs. This was appreciated and I agreed. This went on until August with no shipment, with you giving me 'legitimate' reasons, starting new job, Holiday, down in Dublin etc. You were getting umpteen messages from me and long delays before you would reply and then excuses.

It was by the end of August/beginning of September that I got rather annoyed and told you that I it needed resolving and now it was almost Septemeber I missed the opportunity to put the cage on the Hybrid for the events I planned and that because of this I wanted my money back. If I could get access to my PM's on the old forum I could post these up to substantiate this.

I've sent people engines gearboxes and complete cars and i've never had a problem and i believe it was £275 :ph34r:

So you getting a price for you to courier it over should have been simple and then I could have paid that. You never did, even though I asked. If you remember Nick :rolleyes: where the 275 comes from is when I asked for my money back I said just send 275 back to end on a good note.

At the end of Spetember you asked about buying the front cage section from me. I said yes and amount and then I never heard from you again. I even suggested to Tim TJ101 if he wanted cage to buy rear from you as he was looking for one. Again I heard nothing.

Then in the end in November, in an attempt to resolve it I said send me the rear section, I'll pay for courier and I'll sell both sections on ebay. You replied with your address and said get a courier to pick it up. I was a touch annoyed (I promised to Les to be polite with my language this time :) ) with this after all the messing around and said to just pay me the money back as agreed. You agreed. Then the excuses started again for the next 6 months. Here's a selection of PM's from Jan onwards..

Personal Message mr_wuffles Re:??, Jan 1 2006, 09:01 PM

Hi Nick

Still no reply and it's not because you haven't been able to get online.

Can you get back to me asap and let me know which way you will be paying

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve

Sorry bout that Steve been very very busy i'll get it sorted this week.

Can i do a bank transfer?

Nick

Personal Message mr_wuffles Re:Refund, Jan 15 2006, 09:23 PM

Hi Steve,

Retarded move of the week...I cant remember how much do i owe you rolleyes.gif

Nick

Personal Message mr_wuffles Re:Payment, Jan 26 2006, 07:02 PM

Hi Nick

It's almost a month since your first message about making the transfer. Can you please give me an idea about what's happening. You could have posteda cheque weeks ago if making the transfer was going to be difficult.

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve,

Sorry Steve Christmas, working nights and other family problems have got in the way it's not really been the first thing on my mind. I promise i'll do it this week i've been waiting for three weeks for my driver to come back from england with £4500 so ive been pretty tight for money as well hence why ive been trying to sell a few things to pay you back. I've feel really bad about letting you down.

Sorry,

Nick

Personal Message mr_wuffles Re:Payment, Jan 30 2006, 10:50 PM

Thanks for being so open Nick. I understand,broke myself at the moment -my fault though as I haven't worked for last 9 months.

Do you know when you will be able to pay?

Cheers

Steve

I spoke to John the driver and he was waiting for the weather to get a bit better before heading up near me he said today he'd know better tomorrow what he was doing.

I'll let you know asap.

Nick

Personal Message mr_wuffles Re:Payment, Mar 16 2006, 05:35 PM

Hi Steve,

Haven't been on this forum for ages just came on today because Andy B sent me an e-mail saying he'd sent me a PM. Banks closed tomorrow (St Patricks Day) I'll transfer the money on monday. If you need to get in touch best off to e-mail me.

Nick

I could go on with pasting in e-mails as after April I couldn't get hold of you by PM's

Why cant you just do what you said you would, stick by it and arrange a courier to pick it up? Dont see why i should be out of pocket for you being lazy,stuborn and not sticking by your word?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Steve