Oil leak

Back in jan 2011 , i replaced rear discs, oil seals, brake pads on my 110 1994 , now the offside has decided to dump axle oil all over the offside break disc, would i persume that the oil seal has gone already, or would it be worse.

Discs were sh*tpart but i thought as they have no moving parts that would be ok. Not sure of seals although they didnt seem very tight when putting them in, Dont think they were the unmentionable but could of been seeing what has happened

Were the stub-axles in good condition or was there a groove where the seal runs, you would be surprised how many times a seal is replaced with no regard for the surface it is meant to be sealing against? A blocked breather is also very likely and is always the first place to check. Don't forget that if oil has contaminated the pads then they should really be replaced.