Discovery 200Tdi Engine Parts & Workshop manual

Hi

Have had a troll around for the Discovery 200tdi engine parts and workshop manual for this section but can only seem to find 300tdi and newer. Dont really want to buy a whole Discovery book from haynes as i only need the engine bit.

Anyone have this in pdf or a link to the WSM & parts list?

cheers

Kev

Have you looked in the Tech Archive -- manuals section & in the Request for part numbers sub forum, the 2nd pinned thread has links to the info you require :i-m_so_happy:

Hi Ralph

I had looked through the tech archive bit it seemed a few links were not valid and there was nothing linked to Disco 200tdi WSM or parts. ( problem i have at the minute for rave and microcat is i don't have a pc only mac ) so not sure if those would be what i need etc.

I was hoping that someone might have a link to a pdf version of the haynes Disco 200tdi WSM or similar. ;)

I might end up trying to resurrect an old pc just to run the software but this wont be soon :huh:

cheers

Kev