Heated Windscreen

Hi

Just put a heated screen in my 90. It is the type with 3 connections (I think there are 2 different types) left middle right at the bottom of the screen. What is the standard routing for the cabling for these tabs? Does anyone have any pictures of where there's go by any chance?

Currently I am thinking oh routing them under the top of the dash into the ventilation area. The middle one will have to go at an angle though as there is a screw hole in the centre.

Any experience of what you guys did would help a lot.

Thanks

Jad

I have had three different types of heated screen on my 90 over the years. The first one had three tabs at the top, the second only had two tabs (that was a strange one) and the last few have all had three along the bottom.

The cables are run in micro corrugated conduit for protection, the outer two come up on the outer edges of the top-rail and the centre one runs from the N/S along the channel between the front of the top-rail & screen-frame. When I had the connections at the top the cables ran up behind the black screen-trim (also run in the micro-conduit). Very neat & tidy and it is only the flexible screen connections that let you know a heated screen is fitted. :)