Wheel Studs for Zu Aloy Wheel Rims

Hi Guys

It's probably been covered a gazillion times before but inept searching couldn't find the answer.

I'm looking to fit a new set of rims on my 1995 300Tdi 90. Does anyone know if Zu alloys require long wheel studs or will they fit on with the standard ones?

Also (whilst I am at it) has anyone used Cooper Discoverer S/T tires and do they conform to the new S mark sound regs?

Thanks in advance :)

Tod

I have a set of the cooper discover and from what i read about them they do conform to the S mark sound level, they are not that noisey at all, compaired to the insa turbo special track i use to have on there. The STT that i have are the new style which have a better side wall with more grip on the side un like the ones that mark williams has on 4x4 is born, they seam to be the older style.

Thanks for the info on the Coopers - would obviously prefer to have them with the S marking for sound as the pattern is more likely to remain in production and be replaceable like-for-like if I damage one.