Hooligans

MJIbex

That film was taken at a small area near Andover. Good footage but why do tw*ts like that insist on ruining it for the rest of us............ :angry:

Yeah this is the bomb hole south of Andover. Useally place for joy riders to dump cars.

mmm many a fun time up there ah Ashley

that isnt nicked? im amazed, gives a great image to 4x4s doesnt it? still i guess everything (except dominos) attracts brainless fools

Wouldn't surprise me if it were nicked.

Fave spot to take cars and burn them out..jump them on stolen bikes etc..

This is a bit of an odd one

i really don't think it is nicked- in fact i reckon these guys have gone out to have fun and to trash one of their own cars.

they have helmets on, alot of support, and no coppers turn up ever.

might have been a really stupid thing to do on a public highway- but most of the stuff they do looks really really interesting.

That film was taken at a small area near Andover. Good footage but why do tw*ts like that insist on ruining it for the rest of us............ :angry:

I think I recognised one of the people in the film as well :angry:

Guest diesel_jim

Yeah, i know it too, we call it "the Andover track".

you can have some good fun in there though, we've camped there several times.

IIRC a kid was killed in there a few years back, by riding like a tw@t, but there is a small stone memorial to him (although it's probably be nicked/vandalised/driven over by now)

Edited to add:

Now i've watched the full clip, what a bunch of w@nkers!!!!!!! wish they'de have landed on their own heads!

Still, i bet that jeep is still in there.... (Still smouldering no doubt....)

The mature part of me says that it is wrong.

The other 99% says "coooool". :) Had a few cars that I would have liked to have done that to.

I was gonna check the reg with DVLA and see if it had any comments, L316 MAV, but thier website is down.

The mature part of me says that it is wrong.

The other 99% says "coooool". :) Had a few cars that I would have liked to have done that to.

I was gonna check the reg with DVLA and see if it had any comments, L316 MAV, but thier website is down.

Talking to jules about it just now and he said he saw a really nice one for about £1500 so they may have bought it to wreck

You would have to be really really stupid to nick a car , leave the number plate on, film it and then post it on the internet. Mind you it was Andover so maybe :huh:

I must admit, I`ve done similar things 20 years ago, we`d go and find a cheap wreck and go and trash it, when you divide the cost by 4 its pretty cheap fun for an afternoon. We had a military area to do it on that was already full of wrecked and stolen vehicles. When your 17/18 years old it seems like a good idea at the time.

I`d say they are just in the young and stupid class, not the sort of thing you want to advertise on the net though.

i'm with those who said the adult in me thinks "bloody hooligans".....

.....whilst the child in me (still a major influence) says "cool"..............

that jeep might have been bought for a few hundred quid, especially as an MOT failure, so don't think it was nicked, as said already, they had a lot of protective gear, good camera angles (know what they are doing) and a lot of support, so not just thieving kids........

rofl@ a former young man :D i know exactly what you mean here, im not that old & there is a lot of stuff i wouldnt do nowdays that i did as a yoof.

i wasnt saying it didnt look fun & i too am impressed by how well the j**p lasted, just seems a bit daft to advertise it? could tell it wasnt a landrover - it jumped something with out a halfshaft/prop/axle snapping.

plus if its a byway etc then dangerous driving for a start?

just too much ammo for the antis id say.

The reg plate and the people's faces are clearly visible, I'm sure if someone wanted to talk to the police they'd be interested... or perhaps not <_<

Looks like fun but I'm not really into wrecking things (well not on purpose), agree J**ps are cheap enough to pick up so they could well have picked it up from an auction or such like for very little money.

Did their parents know/approve of this stupidity?

I appreciate your point but....... without the ability to do stupid things as a youth you never learn whats stupid and whats not........

show me a guy in this forum that has never done anything stupid or reckless at any time in their life?

marriage, mortgage, kids, buying a landy, working for a living, speeding, ... the list is endless :lol:

if its their car

they have a clue what they are getting into and accept the risks

they dont endanger others

its private land

they clear up thier own mess after they finish

then game on..... I wanna have a go :)

if they have nicked it and/or broke the suggestions above then hunt them down and slaughter them report them to the authorities :)

now that was cool... loved it..

slightly dangerous some bits.. but hey - you only live once...(however having said that, I am not sure I would have the bottle to do some of the stuff they were.. - crazy )

whens episode 2 coming out... (the revenge of the jeep) :D

rofl@ a former young man :D i know exactly what you mean here, im not that old & there is a lot of stuff i wouldnt do nowdays that i did as a yoof.

i wasnt saying it didnt look fun & i too am impressed by how well the j**p lasted, just seems a bit daft to advertise it? could tell it wasnt a landrover - it jumped something with out a halfshaft/prop/axle snapping.

plus if its a byway etc then dangerous driving for a start?

just too much ammo for the antis id say.