Before and after pics chat thread

dollythelw

I'll let you into a secret - I have some new tyres :D

Will - plans have changed since I last spoke to you, I blame Jez :ph34r: although I AM keeping leaf springs despite some rather unnecessary abuse from Jez. And Andy. And Al. <_<

If you're very good I might even reveal the potential colour scheme :P

although I AM keeping leaf springs despite some rather unnecessary abuse from Jez. And Andy. And Al.

Good man B) Don't listen to the evil men!

Btw, thanks for the door tops - you want more cookies? Or shepards pie before the next committee meet?

(taking a week off to work on George soon, should be enough time to remove another floor pan :rolleyes::lol: )

What be that red thing in the background...? :ph34r:

That would be this:

IMGP2362.JPG

A RR V8 Auto minus body, then chuck on a fibreglass rod body (~32lbs) and some big tyres (ProComp 35's I think). It went really well the one time he actually made it run for long enough to do anything, it's currently in bits and will be for quite some time I expect :(

That would be this:

IMGP2362.JPG

A RR V8 Auto minus body, then chuck on a fibreglass rod body (~32lbs) and some big tyres (ProComp 35's I think). It went really well the one time he actually made it run for long enough to do anything, it's currently in bits and will be for quite some time I expect :(

Bonkers. :blink:

Looking good again Daan!

But where is the cage? You proved you need him ;)

Btw isn't yellow also a thing for you , while your at it :D:D:D

cheers, Still shows its dutch origins by having the steering wheel at the right side!

The cage is not done yet, Currently I have other priorities, namely moving house. The internal cage is still in mint condition, which is the most important thing.

I like the Sand colour, so kept that. You hardly see it on other cars. Yellow does look as wellgood I have to say.

Daan

when you get off the modelling can you just drag a 444 to the loading bay and go for a long coffee break....?

:ph34r:

I can ask the ricardo boys, if they got something going spare, they will build 6 engines for now, however their inherit ability to nuke might kind of make that plan optimistic.