Rogue Vogue

white90

It's basically the same as the Premier Power Welder which is an alternator intended to replace the vehicles original unit with one that is remotely regulated.

It has three modes, normal-which charges as usual, power-which provides 110volts and welding which is DC stick welding.

My unit came from Sodbury and cost £10 I think from a geezer who assured me that despite the low price it "Works perfect guvn'r". It didn't of course but at least the only problem was a dry solder joint on the main power connection. B)

It really came into it's own at the weekend, within minutes of arriving I was welding Fruity's winch bracket, first preparing with my 110v angle grinder then welding, again at the site I was able to weld my broken radius arm and save what would otherwise have been a totally lost weekend. :rolleyes:

I don't have any pictures at the moment but will try and take some this week.