discovery wave....

monkeyb0y

Bit away from the norm.... :)

Do you wave or acknowledge other disco drivers - especially if they're toys are pimped?

Lol I know quite a few to wave to on my daily route but have never met em in my life....its just respect...

The one that springs to mind is an office guy that is dressed like a 'mod' shirt skiny tie etc....that drives an orange disco that's just pimped with everything...lift kit, massive tyres, winch etc...

Even had random guys park next to me in the supermarket in their discos just to chat.....

All walks of life .... a classless car....imo

Rich

Allways wave to other Disco and Defender drivers, occasionally I wave to Freelanders, and when I am feeling particularly joyous I acknowledge Range Rovers, most Discos wave back. Out here in Oz we are over run with Thai utes and Oh what a feelings, good to see that there are a few people out here who read through the bulls&^t, sorry, saturation marketing, of these eastern brands, and drive a decent 4WD. Could the Disco be described as the "Thinking mans 4 wheel drive"? or is that a bit too much?

Allways wave to other Disco and Defender drivers, occasionally I wave to Freelanders, and when I am feeling particularly joyous I acknowledge Range Rovers, most Discos wave back. Out here in Oz we are over run with Thai utes and Oh what a feelings, good to see that there are a few people out here who read through the bulls&^t, sorry, saturation marketing, of these eastern brands, and drive a decent 4WD. Could the Disco be described as the "Thinking mans 4 wheel drive"? or is that a bit too much?

"Thinking mans Defender"

Ever since I fitted a winch bumper to my disco I've had loads of modded 4x4s wave at me, some locals and even some who have been passing through the area. Before the bumper it had a 3 inch lift and big tyres and no-one waved.