ARGYLL FOREST CHALLENGE

saley

Hello Everyone,

Anyone else on here going to Argyll. We're in :unsure:

Myself and co driver Phil are teamed up with Mr Kemp and his co driver?

travelling up to Scottishland on friday morningish if anyone coming we could join on the way up the more the merrier :)

scottland115.jpg

north of the border :)

scottland034.jpg

north of the border and stuck greenlaning

scottland009.jpg

May be going up just to marshall if i can rearrange some jobs at work.sounds like i will have to take my motor up even to marshall :rolleyes: but at least it gets me out the house :D .Dont know what to do about camping though,sounds like everywhere oop north is busy.May have to sleep in the back of my toyota landbruiser :unsure:

Paul

John, your car looks ridiculous with teeny tiny wheels on it..... :P

Hi Simon, it's better to look ridiculous than drive 1450 miles in a week with butbulls on ,it would be like the stone age with the square wheel they are carp on road

May be going up just to marshall if i can rearrange some jobs at work.sounds like i will have to take my motor up even to marshall :rolleyes: but at least it gets me out the house :D .Dont know what to do about camping though,sounds like everywhere oop north is busy.May have to sleep in the back of my toyota landbruiser :unsure:

Paul

Hi Marsie, campsite nunmber 0301702293 seems most are staying here should be a laugh

John, your car looks ridiculous with teeny tiny wheels on it..... :P

Hi simon, great disc brake and keep up the good work with all your inventions! :)

With the combination of bigger and wider tyres on Saley's car and the fact he's lost some weight, it shouldn't sink too much on the AFC challenge this year! :D

shirley ! B)

Hi Simon, it's better to look ridiculous than drive 1450 miles in a week with butbulls on ,it would be like the stone age with the square wheel they are carp on road

Saley ! I thought the engine was in the back ??

MMMMMM pie's :D

Only joking slim, your actually lighter than me ! :blink:

Shirley!!

otherwise known as nath! B)

Should there be another 1 in that number?

Chris

yes sorry 01301702293.

Shirley wrong simon marshall at AWDC not x eng simon :blink:

and as you know i am on a pie free diet, :D

have you rang about a place in the AFC with the other chap with a bowler or are you realy SHIRLEY :ph34r::lol::lol::lol::lol: don't worry Jolley will drive the scary bit for you :lol::lol:

Hi simon, great disc brake and keep up the good work with all your inventions! :)

shirley ! B)

Wrong Simon (you would be after simonr) but I am sure he would be pleased with the sentiment! :D

Mark

Hi Alan,

Cant wait to kick your ass in scotland :P

Glad to see someone else has a sense of humour when it comes to tyres :blink:

Wheres my handbag..... :P

Nothing like confidance Mr Pete....

Looking forward to being shown the way..........

You teamed with Bryn??? have not looked at the team sheet yet :rolleyes:

Will be a lot of fun

Shame i won't have the new car :( Or you'd be in even MORE trouble :ph34r:

Speak soon sexy

Jim :P

:P

Wheres my handbag..... :P

Nothing like confidance Mr Pete....

Looking forward to being shown the way..........

You teamed with Bryn??? have not looked at the team sheet yet :rolleyes:

Will be a lot of fun

Shame i won't have the new car :( Or you'd be in even MORE trouble :ph34r:

Speak soon sexy

Jim :P

Naa !!!! just thought that the boring B***tards on this site might strart letting there hair down a bit & start a bit of harmless p***taking :P

You know me ill settle with just finishing :blink:

Or even fitting around the site with my nice new 42S

Cant wait though :D

Yep with Bryn no point making life too easy :rolleyes: he has about as much luck as me with reliability :lol:

:P

Naa !!!! just thought that the boring B***tards on this site might strart letting there hair down a bit & start a bit of harmless p***taking :P

You know me ill settle with just finishing :blink:

Or even fitting around the site with my nice new 42S

Cant wait though :D

Yep with Bryn no point making life too easy :rolleyes: he has about as much luck as me with reliability :lol:

Hi bathtub, myself and ned are joined up with alan and as for kicking ass av you seen my winch bitch how long are your legs :D ,and as for alan following you i think we will follow the ones that are running :P bigtyres brake c/vs and things :o

P.S. what time are you going we will be there about 1ish

Hi bathtub, myself and ned are joined up with alan and as for kicking ass av you seen my winch bitch how long are your legs :D ,and as for alan following you i think we will follow the ones that are running :P bigtyres brake c/vs and things :o

P.S. what time are you going we will be there about 1ish

Big tyres only break girly axles not proper ones :D

Yer we are leaving about 5.00am so we will be there about 1.00 ish at the camp site :blink:

Big tyres only break girly axles not proper ones :D

Yer we are leaving about 5.00am so we will be there about 1.00 ish at the camp site :blink:

Hello bathplug,yes im running cadbury axles as dirty says :unsure: , what axles have you got then

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Bathtub, newbie on here so not on much. As for kicking mine, you wont be able to reach it, too high up, unless I do the usual arse over tit roll. :o

We are just aiming to finish but will settle for a place or two in front of you!!! :D

I hear you are upgrading to portals, volvo or mog?

:(:( Alan,

When i do it will be Portal tec. with D60 centres.

Jimbo ,

The auto main seal blew today ,the rear locker is shagged & ive just been knocked for 20k by a client so good day so far. :(

But it could be worse i could drive a 90 :ph34r:

Ps your tent or mine on friday.

Dont fancy Paul his Sphincter is too old & dried up