Tech Topics on FFR / 24V et cetera?

minivin

Just thinking, as I was stripping my 109 FFR I took loads of photo's of where all the standard kit was fitted, would it be of use if I created a few tech archives of these photo's and info for anyone else that may need them in the future? shout if you think it's a good idea?!

we have a tech archive for this

any entries are always welcome

the new moderator on here will be able to move any posts/upload attatchments for members to peruse.

the tech archive can then be kept on topic and relevant.

well if it's going to be put into a generic technical archive when all the content will be only interested to one small group of people, it'll only get lost in there. I doubt anybody looking to find how a 24V FFR generator cable was routed would think "oh, it won't be in the Military forum, best go to the tech forum!".

Aint got the time until I go on holiday to sort my archive, so will have to wait till I'm back

I think it's a great idea to put together for someone who forgot where a bit goes :unsure: ,

and for those with a box of bits and not a clue what goes where, a photo is worth a thousand words :)

Best place eventually for it would be in the Tech Archive, once it falls off the bottom of the page, it would be found in a search anyway and with the effort taken to produce it would be a shame to lose it in the passage of time

I think since the opinion seems to be that it will be plonked in the generic tech archive that I'll go do the bits on the EMLRA site first as they have dedicated sections for the different systems. Once I've got the archives built over there I'll look into copying the stuff over or providing links :unsure: