Td5 defender exhaust mid pipe

After going for a side exit exhaust with no mid box, cat renmoval, ive now found out its a bit loud, so much so that not even the grandaughter (who loves defenders) will get in it. So now that ive cut a hole in the side of it, i need a decent mid box, i did look at devon's site but nearly 200 quid, thought was a bit on the expensive side.

I did that to my disco sounded beautiful but it were too noisey I had de cat. centre silencer Removal pipe n side exit pipe just a stright pipe

What I did were cut the rear silencer out of the old pipe and the cut a secton out of the centre silencer removal pipe big enough for the silencer and weld it in and then refit the pipe

Now it's took the like noise out at tickover and crusing but if I boot it it sounds well

Where abouts in the world are you biggles ?? I can reccomend a really good company Nr stonehenge that custom makes stainless exhausts or parts of,

Suffolk mate, tho if you want to give me a contact number or email can get in touch see if they could come up with something.

thanks