90 chassis plate weights

Evening all can anyone tell me what all the weight measurements mean on my chassis plate please? as the boxes next to the numbers are blank as in the paint code box

They read as follows

2400kg

5900kg

1200kg

1380kg

the bottom two im guessing front and rear axle weights?? maybe??

many thanks

Correct, also known as the MAXIMUM laden weight,

Train weight = the 90 & any loaded trailer attached

ok now im worried as i took a scrap trailer to be weighed in today and on the way out of the yard i pulled back on to the weigh bridge and they weighed me out to sort out how much the trailer and scrap were worth and the print out read as my truck alone came out at 2400kg

just to be clear i left the trailer there as it was scrap so just my truck parked on the bridge

:o :o

ok now im worried as i took a scrap trailer to be weighed in today and on the way out of the yard i pulled back on to the weigh bridge and they weighed me out to sort out how much the trailer and scrap were worth and the print out read as my truck alone came out at 2400kg

just to be clear i left the trailer there as it was scrap so just my truck parked on the bridge

:o :o

this extract from Defender workshop manual might help explain, what the numbers mean.

post-20-0-45033100-1305231599_thumb.jpg

it has an internal eaternal cage and front winch its been converted to disco running gear and engine box ect a small tool box with a few tools in for emergency repairs and probably some mud stuck in the chassis and thats about it :(

something wrong there.i took my V8 90 soft top to work one day and weighed it on our bridge.it weighed a smidge under 1500kgs empty.

the 110 i have now only weighs 2140kgs.thats with 35" tyres,winch,winch bumper,spare wheel and swingaway carrier,roofrack.

I can't see those mods taking you over the weight, especially as the EEC unladen weight includes a full tank of fuel and a random 75kg of stuff according to westerns attachment.

Surely the weigh bridge has to be pretty accurate and probably checked by trading standards.... I'm confused by the discrepancy.... sorry

trading standards do them.

It's a nice little earner on every 20t load. just you didn't have 15t of truck and misc scrap so became pretty obvious.

used to be quite common in the eighties but then stopped as trading standards nailed them

that's why at british steel we used to get cubes of concrete in the scrap to compensate for thieving gits