challenger 4x4 part 3

I plan to come down to Slindonia to spectate with a few others, will the gate at the top of the access lane be left open for us to drive down and park in the spectator's car park? If so I'll bring the Off roader, if not a bring a normal car and park nearby and walk down. Just don't want to have to walk down that access road if I don't have to as it's quite long when you have to walk it! Especially in the rain!

Cheers

Rob

As far as i remember, the access lane will be shut during the compertition. So no access from say 9.45 if you arnt planning on staying all day proberbly best to park in the first car park and walk.

As far as i remember, the access lane will be shut during the compertition. So no access from say 9.45 if you arnt planning on staying all day proberbly best to park in the first car park and walk.

Cheers Ben, Lucy has said similar in reply to an email so you are right.

I shall be there with my trusty camera and some of the chaps from er4x4.co.uk

Rob

Hi Guys,

I had a call today from John to say that the cafe won't be open on Sunday so could you please make sure you bring refreshments for the day.. I have spent the day trying to organise something else but with such short notice I have had no joy. Really sorry guys. I will try and call all competitors to let them know but if you could spread the word.

Sorry

Lucy

xxx

another great weekend of fun, many many thanks to paul & lucy and all the team for putting on a great technical event at slindon, ive never seen it so dry. thanks & well done to steve & dom for a good victory and getting me back on my wheels, cheers.

cheers to all was a good day espesially to every one that helped me out wether it be the jet wash for the rad winch solonoid and getting me back on my wheels the list goes on!! :) so was chuffed to get third in class with all those break downs

Thank you guys for your kind words re our Win it is nice to know that if the truck holds together until near the end (20 mins) then we have a chance at a podium. A big thank you to my stand in co driver Dom for all his hard work and to Paul , Lucy and the marshals for their hard work . Any more pictures from anyone ?

What a fantastic event! I'm sorry I was unable to attend the first two (other X-Engey commitments) but will try to come or even enter some of the rest.

It was great to meet Rupert & Mark from Mudmonsters properly, and solve the worlds problems with Chris Kelly with beer by the camp-fire on Saturday night.

I thought from a social point of view, the Challenger series was fantastic. Everyone was very friendly and I saw several instances of people helping one another out on the day which has been absent in some events I've been to. It made me very proud to part sponsor the series.

Lucy, Paul, Ben, Sarah & the marshals put in a huge effort which made it a superb event - one of the best I've been to. I saw some remarkable driving and most of the punches were laid out in a way every bit as challenging as Howlin' Wolf the last couple of years. Although some people feel that the challenger series plays second fiddle to HW (as was) - they are totally wrong. The standard of the competition puts the competitors amongst the best in the UK.

See you at Mud Monsters in July!

Si

Just want to say thankyou to Paul, Lucy and helpers for a great day. It's been quite a while since the last time i used my truck to compete (normaly co-drive) so it was brilliant to win class 2 aswell. Know just need to sort my cage out that seems to be made of chocolate and hopefully be ready for the next round.

Wolfy

Although some people feel that the challenger series plays second fiddle to HW (as was) - they are totally wrong. The standard of the competition puts the competitors amongst the best in the UK.

Hear, hear. And if we could get together a team to win the Interclub that would prove it!!

Anyone want to put their hand up to coordinate a team?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, please find the results attached.

As usual if there are any mistakes please let me know and i will try to sort it out asap.

Ben

i know i'm new to the game :ph34r: but is it too hard to change the name of steve's co driver :unsure:

dom.