challenger 4x4 part 3

Hi Dom, i'm sorry that wasnt changed.

Andrew i was only going from the information given to me, sorry i will change it now for the next round.

We did have a little drama with the spreadsheet which meant i had to re enter all drivers/codrivers names and details after the event finished so Sara could imput the punch count and get the results done. So it may have been overlooked when that was carried out.

Its also a little hard to keep up with some of the drive and co driver changes we seem to have.

Guys really sorry about the mix up of co-driver names. You were lucky to get the results done on time on the day, as Ben said, there was a problem with the spreadsheet and it had to be sorted at the end of the competition when Ben had finished competing. We do try to do our best, but at the end of the day we are only human and we do ALL give up our time to help run and organise this event. With out Lucy, Paul, Ben, Nik, Paul M-O and myself putting the time in we do, there would be no event run. Please bear this in mind.

• 2 weeks later...