reads90

4x4 LED Light Bars

Hi all

Bit of advice before I go done the local ARB shop and buy some

What do you lot think of them, are they as good as a pair of KC's and or other normal spot lights or better

Was thinking of one 12" or may be 2 . Although the 40" lots pretty cool . But a bit pricey too

Ali

Ok may be you did not know what i was talking about

Here they are on a 110

5bc1f4ad.jpg

Thanks for the pic, I wasn't sure. Any idea of prices for that light?

Thanks for the pic, I wasn't sure. Any idea of prices for that light?

They are all the thing, over here for spot lights a lot better than the old kind so they say

Vary in price depending on how long you Go for , but not cheap, but may get cheaper over the years

Here are some price no that cheap but may be even more for you at the moment with the good exchange rate ( for )

Snake racing LED

Some good vids of them on there too

302c6192.png

a12809f9.png

e242b1ce.png

09e6dd23.png

I'll stick with my £30 Rally Giants for now I think :ph34r:

They do a really cool 4' one which is the most powerfull and the equivilant of about 6 big topspec spots but it only draws somthing like silly 8w..

I wanted the big 4' one for the 110 as it's great for lighting and with zero wind drag and much less chance of treshing against trees but at $1500 lits a ittle more than I was planning to spend.

Still cool

I am a big fan of LED lights they are still in their development phase so will come down in price as they become more widely adopted. also the technology is also becoming more reliable there are different types of LED with different, like HID lights the output is a lot cleaner (whiter) but I also understand that this can cause issues with depth perception at night. Last year the first LED headlights got type approved I got excited but at £1000+ were not for me I have seen the LED work-lights at shows and have been impressed and have even fitted LED bulbs to my work-lights with mixed results as the reflectors are not designed for the bulbs although bolt on bits etc are now selling them for around £40.

When these lights come down to a reasonable price they will be firmly on my shopping list however when you can buy HID spots for a fraction of the money which kick out some awesome light for around 35w I will continue to use these, as you can now pick up HID bulb sets for around £40 down from £200 when they first came out.

Jason.

I ran a pair of Cibie Turini apollo when I was in Oz even the The 10" truck bull lights cant compete for range JMHO

Looks like a spangly strip light stuck to the front of the 110, looks awful and ridiculous price for anything that fragile stuck to an off road vehicle.

Not that 100 KC daylighters plastered on roof racks, A bars and any other surface that was capable of mounting one on looks any better.