Billing

Hi Bob,

It was whitbread offroad that were selling the disco protection, if you give malcom a ring on 01570 421427 he will be able to sort you out with a kit,

Ah yes, thinking about I did see a couple of his trucks knocking about around there, just looked on his web site but didn't see anything so will give him a call later.

• 11 months later...

Due to the ground conditions at Billing Aquadrome the event will now be postponed to Friday 10th, Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th August 2012.

Exhibitors will be informed personally by Live Promotions Events Ltd.

Any customers who have purchased tickets, these will automatically be transferred to the new date and our ticket agent will distribute the relevant information.

We apologise in advance for any inconvenience.

Live Promotions Events Ltd.

That's not good! I'm away that weekend with Sarah! Going to Billing will go down badly!

Si

No if its for Billing then you're good to go. Just gutted that I will miss it this year....S x

Ahhhhhhh :D

Edited by headhunter
Do we allow our better half's on here?

come to king of the valleys instead! its not much further to travel!

Only 250 miles further (forth and back) from dover for me, but I don't really care! I'm going to King of the Valleys!! :D :D :D :D :D And will bring lots of dutch beers :D

I will be arriving thursday evening, so proably will be the first there ;) Any tips for sight seeing/greenlaning on friday? (as qualifying only starts in the evening).

I'll be there - just I'll be unpopular with my Wife for a while.

It does mean both Nick & I can now be at both Billing and King of the Valleys rather than us each attending one.

I bet Neil Whitford will be Mr Smiley today!

Bowy - see you at KoV. We can compare interesting beer!

Si

Only 250 miles further (forth and back) from dover for me, but I don't really care! I'm going to King of the Valleys!! :D :D :D :D :D And will bring lots of dutch beers :D

I will be arriving thursday evening, so proably will be the first there ;) Any tips for sight seeing/greenlaning on friday? (as qualifying only starts in the evening).

All being well and good, we shall be arriving Thursday evening as well. Both 90's in my avatar will be there. Im afraid, we will only have boring british ale, however i may bring a gallon or two from my local micro-brewery ^_^

I'll be up for a chat/green laneing if we have time!

For those of you who have a spare weekend now that Billing Land Rover Show has been postponed - have you thought about coming along to the King of the Valleys at Walters Arena, South Wales. A few more marshals are always useful.

All being well and good, we shall be arriving Thursday evening as well. Both 90's in my avatar will be there. Im afraid, we will only have boring british ale, however i may bring a gallon or two from my local micro-brewery ^_^

Sounds like a well thought out plan :P I'll be recognizable by a big yellow 127 V8 with foreign plates :ph34r:

We are currently making extra provision at KoV for anyone who wishes to relocate from drowned Billing to sunny Wales.

We have capacity for a number of Vendors and have found additional camping and parking space for spectators.

Bear in mind however that this is not a showground but a reclaimed coalmine.

The camping will be flat and there will be toilets, caterer, licensed bar, live band.

If its proper english ales then certainly not boring!!! :wub:

We're at a loose end now Billing is moved, KoV certainly looks tempting although I don't know much about the challenge scene anything involving tents/landrovers/beer looks of interest.

I'd be up for some green-lanes too but it'd be in my Discovery as the Series 3 is currently off the road :(

So do we just appear as a spectator? I've got Thur/Fri off work so could appear Thursday afternoon?

I also have no aversion to work if anyone needs a hand on one of the days with marshalling etc then please let me know!

We're at a loose end now Billing is moved, KoV certainly looks tempting although I don't know much about the challenge scene anything involving tents/landrovers/beer looks of interest.

I'd be up for some green-lanes too but it'd be in my Discovery as the Series 3 is currently off the road :(

So do we just appear as a spectator? I've got Thur/Fri off work so could appear Thursday afternoon?

I also have no aversion to work if anyone needs a hand on one of the days with marshalling etc then please let me know!

I'm sure more marshalls will be greatly appreciated, Setting up on thursday I believe.

Task, your from Buxton direction are you not? My friend (isaac90) and I are driving down on the Thursday night so will be there all day Friday.

We may see you on the way down!

Marshall briefing is at 17.00 on the Friday, Setting up is on the Friday daytime I believe.

I'm from Derby or Wirksworth, depending on what day it is :D

That'd be good, I have Thur/Fri off so will head down around lunch on Thur, I really want to get the Series 3 finished for this but I think that's going to be a big ask so I'll either be in the Discovery or the CSK :)

I'd be up for some greenlanes on the Friday.