Halfords auto centre wont MOT it, "its too big" any ideas arou

sussex-landy

So I have done everything it needs after fitting the replacement V8 and everything else along the way, MOT has been booked for last 6 months to give me a timeframe to work too and today I role up at 12:30 to be told "argh its too high for our jack on the ramp" because the chassis is over 2ft off the ground from the wheels. Give me a break the wheels are only 33 12.50s and I see people with 37s on.

Does anyone have a landrover friendly garage in the Horsham area that can do the MOTs and know what they are doing with a 40 year old vehicle.

I have no more hair to lose now.

What he meant to say was: we dont have parts for landrovers and you dont look like you need any new tyres soon (which I dont stock anyway and cant be arssed to order them in). I wont make any money on you because it is a sorted car, so with the 50% discount it is costing me money to take you car on.

person I'm not that keen on, but thats what they do.

Daan