my turn to ask a part number question

02GF74

Ok, rear box I have seems to have ESR 2208 pressed in it, plus non CAT and I'm pretty sure it is a Range Rover.

Anyone have more info about it, which year/engine RR? It was fitted when bought so is earlier than 2000).

Ok, rear box I have seems to have ESR 2208 pressed in it, plus non CAT and I'm pretty sure it is a Range Rover.

Anyone have more info about it, which year/engine RR? It was fitted when bought so is earlier than 2000).

That number doesn't come up on EPC.

There's a ESR2380 for RR Classic -----

Diesel - TDi - except Catalyst - except EGR, From (V) MA 647645 & that's from my EPC :i-m_so_happy:

the ESR2208 maybe the manufacturer's ref number or stock number.

Edited by western

thanks to everyone for looking.

There's a ESR2380 for RR Classic -----

Diesel - TDi - except Catalyst - except EGR, From (V) MA 647645 & that's from my EPC :i-m_so_happy:

the ESR2208 maybe the manufacturer's ref number or stock number.

the manufacturer is LAnd Rover, it has the LR logo pressed into it; oh well, whatever it is, will need another soon ..... :(

thanks to everyone for looking.

the manufacturer is LAnd Rover, it has the LR logo pressed into it; oh well, whatever it is, will need another soon ..... :(

it probably a updated number then, as the others have said when typed into EPC it says not in the database. :(