Main/Dip Beam wire?

Think(....) its either blue/red or blue/black. Other side of the switch IIRC is blue/pink or blue/white. Basically any blue thickish wire with a tracer is main/dip lighting. This is common for all Rover vehicles. Someone will either prove me right or wrong... :P

To save a search, does anyone from the top of their head, remember the wire colour code, on a defender main/dip switch feed ??

Thanks all

From the Defender Wiring Diagram it's a Blue/Red wire that goes from the dim/dip switch to the dim/dip relay.

Hope that helps.

Think(....) its either blue/red or blue/black. Other side of the switch IIRC is blue/pink or blue/white. Basically any blue thickish wire with a tracer is main/dip lighting. This is common for all Rover vehicles. Someone will either prove me right or wrong... :P

When I did my spots the Haynes showed me a Blue with white tracer. If your wiring in spots then beware I found one in the left hand front wing, but when I used it it had strange results, so ended up taking the feed from the wire going into the switch on the column - worked fine (if your not doing this - or know why it didnt work for me then good luck - but blue & white it was and they work when I put on main beam - goes off when I dont!!)