Bloody PC Adverts

Andy

why? so that you don't kill someone perhaps? cyclists are far more vulnearble to injury than you in your tin box.. like I commented earlier, it is an attitude issue.

WTF- i won't be killing them- they will be killing themselves.

Perhaps we should tell train drivers to drive at 4 miles an hour so that if someone decides to stop on a level crossing then they won't be killed. It's the same principal. Everyone is responsible for their own actions- if a cyclists breaks the law don't expect to survive very long- IT IS THEIR OWN FAULT for ****s sakes.

i am totally in agreement that a bit more awareness from all road users for each other will be a good idea- but everyone has to take personal responsibility.

My girlfriend drives a very small MX-5- it is up to her to drive defensively and keep herself safe as she knows she might not be seen- it is not anyone elses fault that she drives a small car. If she parks in a lorries blind spot and gets herself killed, then that's her fault not the lorry drivers!

I'm begining to sound like a scratched record, but like I said, it is an attitude issue, as shown by these comments:

Consequently when I am driving I don't give a stuff for cyclists. As has been said before they pay no road tax, don't have to take a test and seem to think that the roads belong to them.
WTF- i won't be killing them- they will be killing themselves.

if a cyclists breaks the law don't expect to survive very long- IT IS THEIR OWN FAULT for ****s sakes.

I'm not commenting any more; record player off now; :(