PDWA wiring on a 110

Would someone please look at their 110 [preferable 1988 to 1990 models] & tell me what colour wires connect to the double connector [black/white tracer,1 x male & 1 x female bullet type fittings] that feeds the brake pressure differentail warning actuator [PDWA] at the upper end adajacent to the brake servo/clutch master cylinder, I'm not sure if I've reconnected mine correctly [reason in the process of fitting a new main harness after a bit of a meltdown]

Cheers for your efforts in advance :i-m_so_happy:

Would someone please look at their 110 [preferable 1988 to 1990 models] & tell me what colour wires connect to the double connector [black/white tracer,1 x male & 1 x female bullet type fittings] that feeds the brake pressure differentail warning actuator [PDWA] at the upper end adajacent to the brake servo/clutch master cylinder, I'm not sure if I've reconnected mine correctly [reason in the process of fitting a new main harness after a bit of a meltdown]

Cheers for your efforts in advance :i-m_so_happy:

I've just had a quick look at mine. I'm retty sure it has a PDWA but I can't find it. I'll look in the parts cat and try and see where it is exactly.

I assume the connector you seek is on the bulkhead?

I've just compaared with the parts cat and I don't have one fitted.

Now, I wonder what the brake light coming on when the key is in the start position means, if you don't have the PDWA fitted :huh:

There - I've been no help what so ever -sorry!

On a 90 300tdi, (without pdwa) one is parking brake, the P symbol, although there is also one marked "parking brake" which in typical LR fashion isn't used, and the other is the I symbol which is fluid loss. On mine this also illuminates when the handbrake is on, as well, as a bulb test. If it comes on at other times - potential brown trouser moment :unsure:

I've just had a quick look at mine. I'm retty sure it has a PDWA but I can't find it. I'll look in the parts cat and try and see where it is exactly.

I assume the connector you seek is on the bulkhead?

it's bolted to the engine side of bulkhead below the clutch pedal housing, the pdwa connector comes from the bottom & up to the bulkhead plugs,