gassguzzlingv8turbo.ltd.uk Not Registered

gassguzzlingv8turbo.com Not Registered

gassguzzlingv8turbo.org Not Registered

gassguzzlingv8turbo.net Not Registered

gassguzzlingv8turbo.info Not Registered

gassguzzlingv8turbo.biz Not Registered

gassguzzlingv8turbo.me.uk Not Registered

Could be £9.99 well spent :lol:

I've just wasted 10 mins of my life and however much energy it takes to power a computer to sign up to their forum so I could make my views known... only for the forum to say "sorry, you are not allowed to post replies! :huh:

Fridge... good reply mate... basically what I was gonna put, except a lot more diplomatic :lol:

What a complete bunch of utter numpties!

Its not worth the effort,

You cant reason with a bunch of tree hugging, weed smoking, lentil sucking dudes that have probably never done an honest days work in their ever so unimportant lives. I suspect they all believe in reincarnation and want to come back as rabbits …… well I’ll stick with coming back as a woman’s bicycle seat :D . Leave em to talk to the plants …………… that way I don’t have to hear the dribble. :angry:

:D

Ian

You cant reason with a bunch of tree hugging, weed smoking, lentil sucking dudes that have probably never done an honest days work in their ever so unimportant lives. I suspect they all believe in reincarnation and want to come back as rabbits

How are your comments less ridiculous than "SUVs support terrorisim"?

"for one thing they support terrorism"

Absolutely correct,that is the main reason i bought a landcruiser(if they are good enough for the taliban :ph34r: ????)

Also my 90 wasnt doing enough to kill the planet so thats why i modified it into the flower crushing,ozone burning,child murdering motor that it is now

For f***s sake these people have got there heads so far up there arse!I honestly think that they believe the sh*t that they are talking :angry: .h.GET A LIFE!

Just been watching a repeat of top gear with Ewan Macgregor as the star in a reasonably priced car-what a star,drives a landrover with snorkel and lives in london :D .Now they are testing the porsche cayanne turbo s that Richard Hammond describes as" greenpeace hell" :lol:

Does spiritual history serve us correctly and wisely to allow a Fourth Reich to rise up and replace a Third Reich lost in the maze of a Magician's Iron Cross. How many Iron Cross Pryamids does Greenpeace offer to replace the ozone that has been lost due to the advancing of industrial civilization? None. Does it have the spiritual gifts to do it? When Seti II gets back into the bread and water resurrection, I think that he can do it. How about you?

The Green/White Community Party of China, Burundi, Djibouti, and Iceland.

I want some of whatever he's smoking/eating/drinking/injecting :blink:

Les. :D