lucas parts

amanda138a

can anyone tell me how to get hold of genuine lucas parts? in particular i am looking for indicator stalks?

paddocks have generic ones but not the lucas part

thanks in advance

amanda

:rolleyes: Hi and welcome. If you fill in the location bit of your profile it will assist in somebody knowing of a lucas agent. But if you are in the Rugby area 'Autolec Services' are a lucas agent. :rolleyes:

Hi, I am sure if you can find the address of a lucas dealer, then you could deal with them over the phone. There is one I have used in Kent, but I should imagine that dosn't help much!

What are you looking for the indicator stalks for? a series one, two or three? The earlier (S1,2) type is no longer available new, and are supposedly hard to find good examples of.

If you ask nicely, or put a wanted ad in the claissifieds section, you might find what you are after! :)

Cheers

Mark

thanks mark, it is series 3 LWB , we have 5 of them as my dad has bought them and we have done them all up and use them for our window cleaning company.

we are currently MOT ing one of them hence the need for the stalk, i managed to get a generic one from paddocks but my dad like the lucas parts but we are struggling to source them, i am going to upload some pics of dads landies as they are gorgeous we have painted them all black and then the metal frame and the grills are painted in different colorus we have a red, silver, blue, yellow and pink, they are also named we have the names on them above the cab we have Thor, Goth Thing, MirthMobile, Storm and the Panther (which is the pink one haha)

Sounds good! Make sure you do put a post up in the members vehicles section.

I have to admit that I think you will still struggle to find the genuine switches, even for a series 3. Have you also tried Land Rover Classic parts (long shot, but you never know). Sorry I can't be any more help.

Cheers

Mark

Look up LKUS on the web, that will give you the nearest Lucas agent to you. I ordered an indiactor stork from DLS mailorder a few years back and it was a genuine LUCAS one in a LUCAS box

Look up LKUS on the web, that will give you the nearest Lucas agent to you. I ordered an indiactor stork from DLS mailorder a few years back and it was a genuine LUCAS one in a LUCAS box

I think Simon means LSUK

Have a look here. There is a branch in aberdeen if you look at the branch locator on this site:

http://www.lsuk.co.uk/

Regards,

Diff