Bolt suppliers

slihp

Talk to Mike or Oliver at Connect2. They are a small company, but have managed to beat Screwfix and Winzur Wurth on both price and quality.

They now supply all the nuts & bolts for X-Eng kits and have been bloody good! They have a shop near Horsham but offer mail order as well.

If you speak to James - ask for Mike or Oliver - they are more knowledgable and give better prices!

Si

I know you asked for a web-address, but longer term it's definitely worth finding someone good locally, usually an agricultural supplier will keep most sizes in stock. It's painful to have to stop a job half-way through because you need some odd-size bolt or nut.

G R Fasteners in Avonmouth, in case anyone's reading this is this Bristol area. Might be a bit far from Glasgow though.

Failing that as has been said Screwfix and Toolstation are reasonable on price and delivery is usually free...

Another vote for Namrick here, their selection party-packs are very handy.

Screwfix are very good when you just want a bucket of 100 of something cheap & popular.

Aside from that, I'd track down your local nut-n-bolt shop and put some trade their way, sometimes you need to be able to wander into a shop with an unidentified bit and walk out 5 minutes later with a pocket full of new ones to avoid a wasted weekend.

I used to use screwfix, they are cheap and have quick delivery.

Try a place called Cotswold fasteners, they are a big mail order set up and are very cheap.

I don't know if they have a website though, I go to their outlet as it's only a few miles away.

Harry