Farming Sticker Etiquette

So i've bought a TD5 which has had two previous owners. The original owner was of farming stock and so there are a few "NFU", "Keep Britain Farming" and "Don't Milk My Milk" stickers on it (actually I made up the last one!!).

Should these stickers be retained on the vehicle so I can "mix it" with the local agricultural community or should I replace them with something more in tune with the general Land Rover appreciation community?

Ehm,

Why would you want to "Mix It" with the farming community if you aren't a part of it?

Enjoy your LR for what it is, farming (or any other line of work isn't a fashion statement, it's a way of life)

I could put NASA stickers on my 110 but I doubt they would let me have a tour of the space station :ph34r:

Before removing them make sure they aren't structural. Nigel

Having done some tinkering I can advise that the "Keep Britain Farming" sticker actually meant to say "Keep Britain's Little Plates of Steel Waxoyled and Secreted Over Gaps in One's Chassis"! ;)

I wonder what NFU stands for?

keep them, if you go green laning then you can always say you are out herding, or feeding cattle, and thus not a "yahoo" tearing up green lanes.

A bale of hay/bag of meal/roll of fencing wire has the same effect.

Note- may not be effective if you are in a G4 orange defender.

G.

So i've bought a TD5 which has had two previous owners. The original owner was of farming stock and so there are a few "NFU", "Keep Britain Farming" and "Don't Milk My Milk" stickers on it (actually I made up the last one!!).

Should these stickers be retained on the vehicle so I can "mix it" with the local agricultural community or should I replace them with something more in tune with the general Land Rover appreciation community?

I had a sticker on the back of my old rangie that said

" eat british lamb, 40,000 foxes can't be wrong "

And it made a total difference to the way people treated you on green lanes and I mean for the better