Water Saving Slightly OT

I was doing some consultancy last week at a large water company, whilst we were taking a break we started to talk about holidays etc and the conversation turned to the trailer, after a bit of show and tell we went back into the meeting but the chap I had been talking to disappeared to arrive back with a small package for me!!

In the pack was an aerator (this type of thing) which can be fitted in line with the shower and is said to save 1/3 of the water whilst delivering the feeling of the same water pressure, great "thanks I will give it a go, do I owe you anything?" "no we give it away for free most water companies do as we are targeted on water saving and this ticks the box"

When I got home I tried it out on the trailer water heater and it worked very well so looked at the web site for my water supplier to see what they offered as thought I could use one for the home shower. I went onto the Thames Water web site and found that they are giving away loads of stuff from shower heads to garden hose heads all for free including postage.

Free stuff, Free Postage, No Catch, help save money, good for the environment!!

Jason.

Yer I got give one of these a while ago but can't use in my house as its a power shower so would knacker the pump most likely due to effecting the pressure. But may well dig it out for another project as was thinking of having a shower or footwash on my last camper.

Cheers

Jon