The Grave yard

Bos

I am not sure where my original thread has gone? Anybody know where it is because I can't find it anywhere?

Ralph, I have an update on the 4x4 in Ojdula. Turns out it is not a GAZ, it is an ARO copy. You can just make out the number on the bonnet in my original picture wherever that is.

Here is a thread for interest.

http://www.abc.se/~m9805/eastcars/showcar....003〈=en

Cheers,

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

The Git is having another demo in a V8 d again today and he will probibly buy it, Git

and he is having a spit screen VW Camper fully rebuilt as a concorse toy you know leather, 2lt 911 engine and DVD etc etc to take the kids out in..

The Git is having another demo in a V8 d again today and he will probibly buy it, Git

and he is having a spit screen VW Camper fully rebuilt as a concorse toy you know leather, 2lt 911 engine and DVD etc etc to take the kids out in..

he get more like jamie oliver every day :D:D

What happened to the S1 80 inch he was after for that. The misses must have put the end to that

he get more like jamie oliver every day :D:D

What happened to the S1 80 inch he was after for that. The misses must have put the end to that

:lol:

I found him a very very nice one for about £12k but he lost intrest when Matt got his Massi, he is still on about a DB9

• 1 month later...
Guest dew110CSW

Hi,

I'm doing a presentation as part of my College Key Skis course on off roading and LRs mainly, and was looking for some pictures of LR Vehicles getting muddy. If you have some of any of the following vehicles wallowing in mud then please post them up, if you don't mind me using them on my presentation (Won't be commercial, just shown to my group). Need them by Wednesday morning at the latest please.

The following Vehicles:

• Series Vehicle 88/109
  • RRC
  • Discovery Series 200/300/ D2
  • Traybacked Vehicle

If you have any of the following please do post them up.

Cheers,

David.

Any one recommend a nice Hotel or B&B St Austell area? I have been told I have a need to visit those big Green house things near by :)

She is not aware that I will make a detour to D44 on way back :lol: :lol:

Peter

Guest MJG
Any one recommend a nice Hotel or B&B St Austell area? I have been told I have a need to visit those big Green house things near by :)

She is not aware that I will make a detour to D44 on way back :lol: :lol:

Peter

You'll do a lot worse than go with recomendations on Trip Advisor. I've always found them spot on.

Info. on St. Austell B&B's here:-

http://tinyurl.com/373zhc

Guest MJG
I can't help with B&B/Hotels in that area of Cornwall, but Eden is defo worth a visit :D even if you just look at the constuction of the domes, mind the plants are nice too.

hth :D

Second that we were mightily impressed when we visted a few years ago - wasn't expecting to be but it turned out to be a good day out.

Can't help with hotel etc but Eden is worth a visit, I actually preferred the Lost Gardens of Heligan about 12 miles away, well worth a detour.

Thank,s to you all, the other gardens are on her list <_<

Peter

Morning

Can everyone in the shires club (and anyone else who's feeling nice!) wish Moose (aka paul, the marshall with the dodgy red disco) a happy birthday, as he kept it quiet (deliberately???) and we'd hate for him to go feeling very unloved!! :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday Moose!!

Any shires bods got any dodgy pics of moose, just cos its a good excuse! :rolleyes:

I'm sure Fridgefreezer has some.........

Trying to think if anyone took any photos of the last Minstead foray, when he got stuck (a marshall, stuck??!!) and his winch broke mid-recovery, so Rich (marshall with blue battered disco) went to recover him and his winch broke......2 marshalls, stuck for about 2 hours..... :ph34r:

Morning

Can everyone in the shires club (and anyone else who's feeling nice!) wish Moose (aka paul, the marshall with the dodgy red disco) a happy birthday, as he kept it quiet (deliberately???) and we'd hate for him to go feeling very unloved!! :rolleyes:

james, thanks for this thread <_<

and thanks every one for posting

[ tuneless singing ] Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Pauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul, happy birthday to you! [ / tuneless singing] :D

I know I have a funny pic, but I also know it's at home :( Still, there's always later! :D

Hope you have a good one :)

Thank,s to you all, the other gardens are on her list <_<

Peter

Heligan is excellent after the crowds at Eden, best to do a day at each.

If you go further down into Cornwall try Trebah Gardens just the other side of Falmouth on the Helford River.

They are set in a valley similar to Heligan, but are quieter and really informal/friendly.

The cafe is excellent too.

The cove at Trebah is where the US 29th Infantry Division embarked for Omaha Beach on D-Day.

John