RaRo suspension height

Tonk

Gwyn Lewis told me this once and I can't remember!

IIRC, the distance between front spring seats at standard ride height is 12", but it may have been 10" :lol::ph34r:

If you find out, post up as I need to sort my front springs now the diseasel is in!

Distance between spring seats is a good measure, 10-10 1/2" front.

IIRC there may be some info on this in the workshop manuals relating to the self leveling unit and checking its all working correctly.

Gwyn Lewis told me this once and I can't remember!

IIRC, the distance between front spring seats at standard ride height is 12", but it may have been 10" :lol::ph34r:

If you find out, post up as I need to sort my front springs now the diseasel is in!

Bish, having threatened to leave the V8 club and now that you have left the V8 club you might like to spell your new form of propulsion correctly ............. It's a Bl**dy DIESEL

On second thoughts your spelling is probably correct since we will all be affected in 30 years time with diseases brought on by that horrible smelly thick liquid liked by those lovely mods Mr Henson and Mr White 90.

Bish, having threatened to leave the V8 club and now that you have left the V8 club you might like to spell your new form of propulsion correctly ............. It's a Bl**dy DIESEL

On second thoughts your spelling is probably correct since we will all be affected in 30 years time with diseases brought on by that horrible smelly thick liquid liked by those lovely mods Mr Henson and Mr White 90.

in 30 yrs time the v8 will be extinct and People like Bish will be humming around to the smell of kebab vans and fish and chips.

Dave,

Fear not! I can spell thankyouverymuch!

I am just having trouble with the transition! :lol: