88 COUNTY

A few more than 6 bolts to remove, start with taking out all the headlining trim then around the inner gutter[perimiter] of the roof undo & remove all the bolts/nuts you can find, keep them all in a safe place for later refitting & with help lift off the complete roof assembly.

As Ralph says if you want to just take the roof off.. I got the impression you were wanting to go "open top" so that means leaving the roof on the sides and taking it all off in a "oner". The sides are only held on with four and the roof held on the top of the windscreen with one each side - makes 6.

what do fiancee's know... my one said that to me about trashing the Lr because I go off road in it too often .. I thought rubbish - no way can that happen.. lots of trees later, several roll overs (all fun) and she's right... doesn't look anywhere near the same as before... its look sooooo much better..

(ps - I also married her - DOh... made me miss out on a winch challenge - browny points there me thinks)

thanks for that.

i may try this, this weekend. My fiancee is already stating that i will ruin the landi doing this ! ahahah. photos to follow...