Sills.

ajh

Could someone with a 2007 it newer model please send/post some detailed photos of the front door and 2nd row door sills. I have the new doors bit no idea what the new sill profile looks like and would like to get mine sealing up before this winter. Thanks!

It is not the seals I care about, I have seals. What I need to see is what the sills look like, I donot have any sills at all right now and nothing to compare with for what they should look like.

No, those are sill panels, what i am after would fit on the top of the bottom rail of the t-post and cover the outer edge of the seatbox/flooring. A photo with the door oen would give me exactly what I need.

Could someone with a 2007 or newer please take a couple quick photos of the area on the floor just inside the doors so I can see what the sill-covers (carpet retainers, etc) actually look like. I don't have access to anything new here and need to fabricate a solution next week.