Cheap Tyres

sweeney110

Hello again all

Now this may be a silly question seeing as i am in N. Ireland but i was wondering if anyone had an idea as to where the best place is to buy tyres? they are 235 85 16s and if i could get a set at the right price i'd even pay the shipping. Anyone any ideas?

Thanks again

Connor

Start with your local tyres dealers; ATS Euromaster, Kwikfit whatever you have there. Choose one, get a quote to include fitting and balancing. Now VISIT some local tyre dealers (in my experience a cheeky grin and some friendly banter goes a long way), ask for a quote and ask them to beat the last best price, tell them who is doing it. Repeat until you get the price down to the least you think possible. If you want a specific brand/pattern of tyre then be sure to specify to each dealer. Make it clear that you do not mind waiting a week or so if they can get a better price from a different supplier. In my experience smaller, apparently local companies do better deals.

Check out prices online including Ebay and companies who advertise in the LR mags - remember that you will need to get mail order tyres fitted and balanced, you can often get this done by approaching staff at tyre dealers and seeing if they want some cash work at dinner time.

HTH

Chris

Start with your local tyres dealers; ATS Euromaster, Kwikfit whatever you have there. Choose one, get a quote to include fitting and balancing. Now VISIT some local tyre dealers (in my experience a cheeky grin and some friendly banter goes a long way), ask for a quote and ask them to beat the last best price, tell them who is doing it. Repeat until you get the price down to the least you think possible. If you want a specific brand/pattern of tyre then be sure to specify to each dealer. Make it clear that you do not mind waiting a week or so if they can get a better price from a different supplier. In my experience smaller, apparently local companies do better deals.

Check out prices online including Ebay and companies who advertise in the LR mags - remember that you will need to get mail order tyres fitted and balanced, you can often get this done by approaching staff at tyre dealers and seeing if they want some cash work at dinner time.

HTH

Chris

Ok thanks for that.

Seems like sound advice. I'll go work on it

Thanks Chris

Connor