Paint.

muddy

Evening all, getting round to painting my disco truck cab back and having found out its Rioja Red Mic 2ct paint code (lrc-601) (most certainly not dulux vervacious fountains of post office red gloss) i would like to attempt a colour mismatch. I do have spray gear but would prefer it in rattle cans for ease.

Where would one go to get some of the afore mentioned paint and is there anything thats needed, colour card etc? if so where do you get these from?

All this shiny paint is odd, might just paint the entire thing lr blue to match the rest of the landrovers we have ;)

Cheers, Will.

try auto paint on little horton lane bradford.

they mix up as you wait. when i went in i was in the citroen so we worked on a series if swatches to guess the nearest sahde of arles blue.

also bought a fantastic paint remover, looks like a blue pan scrubber stuck on a drill bit. with very little pressure it strips the paint and leaves a finish like a stainless pan

Tony