Got a V8 as a Company Car

reads90

Ok just got a new job and get a Holden for a company car. Well ute really. Usefull for lugging around axels and stuff for the Landy though. it is a 5 ltr V8. rear wheel drive. whichs makes it great for doing small unturns. But best thing is it comes with a company fuel card. Here is some pics of what it looks like. Taken thses of holden webb site as can't be ar*ed to get camera out and take pic. Plus is dark. mine is white not this tarty colour

Not bad for a Vauxhall though

img_ssz_ute.jpg

img_ssz_ute_tonneau.jpg

img_ssz_interior.jpg

Git

<_<

I spent all weeked striping my 90's V8 out ready for the tomcat

All Weekend? ;)

Either my watch is wrong or you turned up at mid day and then spent an hour chatting to me!! :D

That Tomcat won't get built with dedication like that. :ph34r:

Nev

:rolleyes: big

All Weekend? ;)

Either my watch is wrong or you turned up at mid day and then spent an hour chatting to me!! :D

That Tomcat won't get built with dedication like that. :ph34r:

Nev

:lol::lol::lol:

It will be OK its going to have realy big wheels

On my new work laptop it hasn't got a spell check on the top bar which I used to use for correcting posts before I submitted them how can I fix this?

Do you mean the Google toolbar ?

If so you can download it from here

Its just been updated with loads of new stuff too

that would be a VZ commodore.. making it a 6 litre not 5... or if it is the first of the VZ it would be the Gen3 5.7 litre...

Still heaps of fun though.. BUT THIRSTY

I agree with landyman, our Aussie V8s (Holden & Ford) have been well past 5 litres for some years. Smallest on offer is 5.4 litres from Ford and also least powerful in poverty pack spec at a little over 300hp (but you can have over 400hp for the proper ones ;) )

Just what we like to see, record fuel prices, and people giving them the big F you, with bigger and more powerful V8s.

Nice ute Ali. :D

It is not going to last.. Holden have just released a NEW Commodore.. a bigger and heavier car.. they rely on business buyers.. i.e. fleet buyers to support them and keep them afloat.. even then, the company needs huge handouts from the Government to keep from closing factories..

Dont be too jealous.. the build quality is possibly the same, if not WORSE than our beloved LR's.. the 5.7l V8's used more oil than petrol.. and they generally rattle more than a ward full of babies.. but HOLY carp.. can they destroy a set of rear tyres QUICKLY :D