Winch Bumper Bargain

SPendrey

Here's a few then...

7410 - Full thing, recovery eyes etc.

7411 - Wrap around shot, covers all the way to the wheel arch, but is shaped nicely for large tyres. Also has holes for headlight washers

7412 - Fitting, shows the outer bracket on just one bolt, but the inner uses the two bumper bolts plus an optional third

7413 - Hi-lift jacking point - there are two, but I covered one with my number plate

post-11857-0-27937500-1315037317_thumb.jpg

post-11857-0-34007400-1315037326_thumb.jpg

post-11857-0-16429400-1315037342_thumb.jpg

post-11857-0-82076800-1315037345_thumb.jpg

Hi

What make is your steering guard ? and which bolts does it fit on ? :rolleyes: I've nearly finished making a winch bumper :ph34r: and then thought about where the steering guard bolts to and if anything I've done will be in the way :unsure:

Thanks

Gary

I've no idea I'm afraid... but it has been a couple of years! I chose it because it is solid, not a three-part assembly job. Fits on the inside of the chassis rails using the lower bumper bolts, plus two more at the back of the guard (one being the steering/drop arm thingy).

I've no idea I'm afraid... but it has been a couple of years! I chose it because it is solid, not a three-part assembly job. Fits on the inside of the chassis rails using the lower bumper bolts, plus two more at the back of the guard (one being the steering/drop arm thingy).

ok that helps a bit :) I guess I'll have to buy one and cut and carve if necessary :o I looked at a couple of pics on google images and it looks like most steering/sump guards pick up on the bumper bolts :huh:

cheers

Gary