Exmoor Seat Kits vs Britpart.

ajh

I know it sounds like a stupid question but I don't want to assume the Britpart ones are junk. Has anyone here seen/used both the Exmoor and the Britpart seat re-trim kits? I have someone looking at doing theirs with Techno and the Britpart one is cheaper and more importantly, much less hassle to obtain.

Not quite the same, but i bought the complete seat base (defender outer in vinyl) from britpart as it was £6 more than the retrim kit.

Fitted fine and is confy however the rubber strip thingy that seems to hold the vinyl against the frame around the bottom removed itself within 2 days and the vinyl looks abit short. I might get to try out britparts 24month warrenteee soon ;)

My Exmoor Trim retrims are looking a bit tatty after a couple of years use. Worse than I'd expect of a two year old Defender anyway. The vinyl seems a bit thin and is peeling off the backing. Anyone elses looking prematurely tired or do I just have a rough ar5e?

Will :)