Cycle racks?

suggs

Actually no, but I did consider one for a long time. What put me off in the end was that it was a lot quicker to use a simple "sit over the spare wheel"-type as Bowie69 suggests. Then you can take it off with your hands if you want, or fold away the 'arms' (on mine at least) and not have 18" of metal sticking out the back when you don't need it.

that's alot of weight to hang off your rear door!

Agreed, each bike ~ 15Kg = 60Kg, plus the spare at what... 30Kg, if it's standard size?

Looking at it again, the Halfords one would still be my option -I don't own one but have used one quite a few time, work very nicely and no need to remove from the truck when not in use.

Small straps to secure them to the carrier with the bike nearest the spare wheel having additional security of a locking cable through the holes in the spare wheel. Then cycle lock each bike to each other. A bit of a pain when taking them off with all the locks but nobody will bother with all that hassle to steal them.

Tazz