smooth roof

ibexman

... also in Defender anorak corner the smooth roof also came with vents at the rear. Pinched of the Maestro van of the same vintage.

Often blamed for leaks - wrongly so they were there to address condesation issues and air flow through the vehicle.

Binned in 1991 they are a rare and sought after feature to all Defender spotters the world over.

Some how they look naked without them.

... also in Defender anorak corner the smooth roof also came with vents at the rear. Pinched of the Maestro van of the same vintage.

Often blamed for leaks - wrongly so they were there to address condesation issues and air flow through the vehicle.

Binned in 1991 they are a rare and sought after feature to all Defender spotters the world over.

Some how they look naked without them.

Aha, looks like I might cause a stir then!

I obtained a smooth roof with vents for my C plate 90,

When it finally goes on the road with side vents on both front wings its going to cause confusion in the "Anorak Arena" :D

G

When it finally goes on the road with side vents on both front wings its going to cause confusion in the "Anorak Arena" :D

G

my 110 is like that, when I needed a new right wing side panel, the only one I could get easily was a 300tdi panels, so 1 vent each side.