AWDC Challenge Round 5, Walters arena.

As it's say's above, are you ready :)

My list of to do's :(

:o FINISH NEW MOTOR :lol::lol::lol:

Mount spare, rear arch's, tool box's, roof light's, front strengthened wing's, front fairlead (paul W),waffle holder, front panel/grill,C/b and aerial,side bar's, snorkle, MOT/Tax :o

Then a test drive may be a good idear to see if it all work's :lol::lol:

We will be there, finished or not. ;)

See you all there B)

I shall be there, first AWDC challenge with my truck.

Need to fit and wire some more lights for the night stage, and a few other little jobs to ensure it passes scrutineering :rolleyes:

Oh yeh and take the detroit out of the back as I'm entering stadard class

Me and Steve90 (driver) will be there .First competitive challenge so be gentle with us. Only one cloud on the horizon...Stevo is taking the 90 to Toms Farm this weekend for a shakedown (read, Play) so hoping he doesn't do anything too silly and damage it beyond repair..... I hear hes ready to try the Widow maker up and down! LOL

:( I'll be in the new one :(

Not using Pigster's as no locker's or rear winch :lol::lol:

Hello Adrian,Have you got anymore pic's of the new one looked good :D if not we'll have a look on saturday are you camping with us lot or in b&b

Night section will be punches - with an extra twist for fun :D

Internal combustion engines compulsory on this one - this is a big site!

Lights would be good - compass may prove useful - probably still some running around as well :ph34r:

I hope Adrian makes special arrangements for an extra late dinner and very early brekkie on Sunday!

See you all there.

I will now mostly be laminating...

Well after my weekend I have a busy week to get ready for 7 sisters.

I broke a few bits, A front and rear half shaft, pretty much ripped snorkel off, fair bit of pannel damage, and many many jobs to put stuff right that will be too long a list plus a few wrinkle's to iron out that have come to light over the weekend but we'll be there, lacking sleep but there!

Well only this week to finish the 90...Mot 1.30 friday :(

After setting out the Rtv,open, Mod trial at Slindon on saturday morning... :o it was like concrete :lol: and CoC'ing in the afternoon :) I got back to load up the Muddler for the Mod Pro+ on Sunday and found the starter motor was F***ed :angry: So we finished of the 90 instead B)

Hello Adrian,Have you got anymore pic's of the new one looked good :D if not we'll have a look on saturday are you camping with us lot or in b&b

Saley, Hope to have some pic's on later...Pigster camera mate :lol:

Adrian camping.................. :hysterical:

Wright...I'm not bring your T/cab now. you've upset me ;):lol::lol::lol: What's this camping anyway :lol:

right that does it Mr tangoman... as it happens Adrian borrowed my motor once more on Saturday and proceeded to 'break something in one of the axles' - - that is pretty much what he said to me not helpfull really.. :)

camping... yeah righto... :) we like having a proper toilet in the morning... and poss a bath/shower... and breaky..

Well only this week to finish the 90...Mot 1.30 friday :(

After setting out the Rtv,open, Mod trial at Slindon on saturday morning... :o it was like concrete :lol: and CoC'ing in the afternoon :) I got back to load up the Muddler for the Mod Pro+ on Sunday and found the starter motor was F***ed :angry: So we finished of the 90 instead B)

Saley, Hope to have some pic's on later...Pigster camera mate :lol:

Wright...I'm not bring your T/cab now. you've upset me ;):lol::lol::lol: What's this camping anyway :lol:

Internal combustion engines compulsory on this one - this is a big site!

I've now got a oil burner! :lol::lol:

Lights would be good - compass may prove useful - probably still some running around as well :ph34r:

Don't do running :o As i've got a Pigster for that... :lol::lol:

I hope Adrian makes special arrangements for an extra late dinner and very early brekkie on Sunday!

Late dinner :( what about the BBQ then ;):lol::lol: Don't mind getting up for a cooked brekkie :D

Pete who's helped me a lot in this build :) has told me not to bend it :( so can we have the punch's out in the open please :lol::lol::lol: as there are still some thing's to do when i get back :o just to stay in his good book's B)

Divster you can follow Adrian and myself about and pretend to be a fan or something - cheer us on etc etc..

but you must be wearing pom-poms and short skirt :D

I'll be coming along to watch on the Sunday...... unless anyone needs a biatch, in which case I'd make myself available for the Sat night too.