AWDC Challenge Round 5, Walters arena.

Hi Neil,

Any chance of a entry list :) just so Nick/Les can see who's going to beat them :lol::lol:

;)

Simon Wilkinson

Vic Bilkey

Paul Bass

Kevin Bailey-Eager

Sue Gawne

Gavin Lawrence

Graham Fuller

Wesley Beynon

Chris Abel

Nick Langley

Glynn Yates

Carwyn Henry

John Sales

Jeremy Williams

Lee Marchant

Roger Fergusson

Chris Blackburn

John Fair

Steven Marlow

Nick Walker

Peter Hughes

Peter Jackson

Paul Whibley

Adrian Turner

Peter Herrington

Richard Nicolson

Robert Jones

Chris Ould

Steve Lait

David Herrington

Simon Madgwick

Steve Gittins

Dave Allwright

Mark ÕLeary

Not that I'm keeping an eye on whats happening :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Feeky Chuckers!! :wacko:

So, let me get this right - you do want to do deep water and go in the slurry pit right? Good, just wanted to get my facts straight ! :lol:

I shall be as agile as a mountain goat ( admittedly a slightly geriatric asthmatic goat with a dodgy back and a penchant for Jaffa Cakes) :ph34r:

Anhow, Nick and Lesmond will be too busy shouting at ech other to actually do any driving! :hysterical:

Anything I drive in you gotta walk in, bitch :P

I would like to draw my learned friend's attention to his earlier comment:

He's not used to getting off his heated leather seats
:hysterical::hysterical:
Nicky has been dispatched to Tesco today to stock up on jaffa cakes, and there may be french fancies too ;)

Jolly good, I'm partial to a bit of french fancy :lol::D

I would like to draw my learned friend's attention to his earlier comment:

:hysterical::hysterical:

Jolly good, I'm partial to a bit of french fancy :lol::D

This is sounding more and more like I should turn up to watch. :) I almost wish I had volenteered to marshal now, I guess it is too late. :(

Chris

Chris - I'm going up on Saturday morning to marshal - PM Neil (or I have his number)

I'm rather looking forward to watching Charlie when he's not in his air-con cabin, rolling the electric window down quarter of an inch and pointing through the inclement weather with an index finger at the next punch or bog I should run to...

I'm sure Neil would be grateful of any marshals.

I can't guarantee we'll be as entertaining to watch as Les/Nick, they have their double act well rehearsed by now :lol:

Oh Bish there will be no sitting around all day in any any seat, leather/heated or otherwise :P

and if you want a Pikey wagon you can tow mine over if you like, then I won't have to kip in the car either.

Well im getting excited, Will be my mine and Marks first proper event and I dont really know what to expect but im sure you'll all go gently on us(yea, right!).

Is there anything I should know that I may not have forseen? Any advice is much appreciated!

Well im getting excited, Will be my mine and Marks first proper event and I dont really know what to expect but im sure you'll all go gently on us(yea, right!).

Is there anything I should know that I may not have forseen? Any advice is much appreciated!

Advice

Easy,just go out and have a laugh :)

Hi Steve,we only started winch challenges this year so this is only our fifth event and sofar its been super :P

i think the best advise is have fun :) be careful, and don't drive anything you don't feel happy with

Is there anything I should know that I may not have forseen?

Adrian & Pigster may make a full day of it this time!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

In seriousness, familiarity with photo topo's is a help. 7s is a massive site. When we were there last year we got a little lost!! Try and take your time and have fun. Don't be intimidated by all those nice new shiny trucks (including Adrians) that seem to be getting everywhere.

Oh and try not to run me and the dogs over as we're walking round site.

Hi Steve,we only started winch challenges this year so this is only our fifth event and sofar its been super :P

i think the best advise is have fun :) be careful, and don't drive anything you don't feel happy with

hehe Steve knows no fear unfortunately and is happy with anything.

steveonend.jpg

Luckily I am ussually outside rigging the tree strops......

I have asked if there is a space on the marshaling team... Best I can do is a tent though I am afraid - albeit a big tent! You can park the cars in there to sleep. :)

Chris

Well. Leave pass granted and a place on the marshaling team OK'd. See you Saturday. :)

Chris