AWDC Challenge Round 5, Walters arena.

hehe Steve knows no fear unfortunately and is happy with anything.

steveonend.jpg

Luckily I am ussually outside rigging the tree strops......

Well that's the start line sorted then...

Now for the rest of it :D

Glad you're all looking forward to it and thanks to LR4x4 for generating quality marshal interest

See you all there

Please come and say hello, I'll be the stressed looking one!!!!

Neil

hehe Steve knows no fear unfortunately and is happy with anything.

steveonend.jpg

Luckily I am ussually outside rigging the tree strops......

Look's like the easy stuff's covered ;) now on to the challlengeing stuff :lol::lol:

You new guy's just have fun and enjoy your self B) if your stuck and we're passing just shout :) we're try and help!

Don't worry about the other's :( most are a good bunch :lol::lol: even if there not as good looking as me :lol::lol:

To both Chris's see you saturday :)

Look's like the easy stuff's covered ;) now on to the challlengeing stuff :lol::lol:

You new guy's just have fun and enjoy your self B) if your stuck and we're passing just shout :) we're try and help!

Don't worry about the other's :( most are a good bunch :lol::lol: even if there not as good looking as me :lol::lol:

To both Chris's see you saturday :)

Confident then Adrian?

:ph34r:;)

Im not really too bother'd from a driving point of view as I have a reasonable idea what my limits are and wont do anything that I dont like the look of although if you dont try and push them just a wee bit once in a while you'll never improve, Its just not doin owt stupid that matters! We will defo have fun. my main concern is having absolutly no idea how the weekend will run, what to expect and making silly mistake's that will lessen the enjoyment ofour weekend! Plus we are sure to turn up and realise we have all the wrong stuff!

See you all soon, I'll be the nervious looking one

did he say 'good looking' you kid me... good looking campared to what - - road kill.. :D

but yes - if your stuck, give us a shout if you see us, or failing that if we have broken down you can use us as a anchor point.. :D (about 10 mins into the sat eve event)

not a bad bunch there - couple of idiots but to be expected.. - Les and Nick are the ones to look out for.. (bright orange rangie) they don't do much driving/winching - there both too busy eating pies (don't deny it lads) and argueing over whos gona have the last one before the supplies truck finds them. :lol:

but yes - if your stuck, give us a shout if you see us, or failing that if we have broken down you can use us as a anchor point.. :D (about 10 mins into the sat eve event)

I forgot about the night stage. Do you want me to bring a set of new panels and axle spares for the trayback on Sunday morning??? :lol::lol::lol:

not a bad bunch there - couple of idiots but to be expected.. - Les and Nick are the ones to look out for.. (bright orange rangie) they don't do much driving/winching - there both too busy eating pies (don't deny it lads) and argueing over whos gona have the last one before the supplies truck finds them. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Adrian & Pigster will be the ones in the recently battered tray back. :lol::lol::lol:

I'll be the one walking around with my dog and looking glum whilst also looking thoughtful and optimistic about our all conquering come back :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Ha Ha....

Pigster

IIRC I'll be showing you how to find your way round the site, as Adrian got lost when he stepped out of the Porta Loo last time

errr

And ....who's Always first in the que for the Burger Van ?, albeit with Me and Nick behind you :lol:

Apparantly Adrian's Buying......Again ! :D

oo o ooo o . .. I have a 1/2lb burger with cheese and sausages and egg please Adrian.. thanks mate - -and a nice healthy can of Coke to wash it all down.. that'll keep me going for a few minutes.. :D

Where was the porta loo ? ? :) never found the dam thing

oh yes I remember now, if feels like such a long time ago, us ganging up on Adrian about his V8... we have finally won... :o) victory is ours Les. :lol:

Divster - - I have taken pics of Adrians motor in its current state (old motor that is) and it aint pretty.. I'll post them up at some point or email them to you

Ha Ha....

Pigster

IIRC I'll be showing you how to find your way round the site, as Adrian got lost when he stepped out of the Porta Loo last time

errr

And ....who's Always first in the que for the Burger Van ?, albeit with Me and Nick behind you :lol:

Apparantly Adrian's Buying......Again ! :D

Divster - - I have taken pics of Adrians motor in its current state (old motor that is) and it aint pretty.. I'll post them up at some point or email them to you

It never was pretty............ just like it's crew :D:D:D

E-mail the pics through to me when you get chance mate please. I've got to put a list of jobs/ part's together (and banks to raid). List of jobs to date is:

1. Tell SWMBO I've bought another motor (may end up sleeping in the disco for a while)

2. Study all about these sparky type engines

Congrats to Mark90 on 3rd place on in standard class, and thanks to Adrian and Nick for their interpretations of 'street theatre with a winching theme'. Cracking weekend out for George and I, we really enjoyed it.

It was nice to see the number of vehicles who stopped to help the butty van when they dropped a tyre just outside the site on the way home too, especially Orgasmic Farmer who volunteered his trailer spare wheel until it didn't fit :( Hopefully they're home by now.

Im not really too bother'd from a driving point of view as I have a reasonable idea what my limits are and wont do anything that I dont like the look of although if you dont try and push them just a wee bit once in a while you'll never improve, Its just not doin owt stupid that matters! We will defo have fun. my main concern is having absolutly no idea how the weekend will run, what to expect and making silly mistake's that will lessen the enjoyment ofour weekend! Plus we are sure to turn up and realise we have all the wrong stuff!

See you all soon, I'll be the nervious looking one

Well you didn't seem to do too badly ;)

Good to meet you and OF. Well done guys