AWDC CHALLENGER 4X4 SERIES - FINAL ROUND

Soliholic

Sorry for the delay in the post, I have been sunning myself in Mexico!!!

Anyway back now and round 6, the final round is fast approaching. Many of you who have been there before will agree that Coney Green is a very good site and worth the journey!

It will be held on Sunday 23rd October and as always camping overnight on the Saturday night is welcome. I have got a catering van organised so you can have a nice hot breakfast Sunday am. We still have places available for anyone who wishes to take part and as always spectators are welcome.

Any questions please call me on 07836 713677.

Lucy

x

Entry list is as follows:

1. Pete Roberts & Ben Burge

2. Giles & Ben Tinkler

5. Ben & Martin Champion

6. Chris Kelly & Karl Day

7. Mark Mcmillen & Andy Pearce

9. Mark Sinclair & Roy Higgs

14.Keith Rayment & Steve Grant

15.Ian Cocks and Steve Day

17.Kevin Moss & Tom Fall

19.Steve Beck & Adey Bayley

20.Charlie Harper & William Buckseal

21.Andrew Beck & Shaun Rutland

22.Adrian & Mark Catchpole

24.Nick Shurrock & Matt Gomme

27.Andrew Billingham & Ellie Joseph

28.Jack Baldwin & Grant Munday

29.Stuart Johnson & TBC

30.Grenville & Scott Waddington

As you can see we have two new entries for the last round which is fabby!!!

See you soon.

Lucy

xx

Nick (Delta-Tec) Watts and I will be coming up in time for Sat Evening and Camping.

Someone asked me to bring something X-Engey with me - but for the life of me I cant remember what or who. PM me and Ill bring it with me!

Si

Hi, Big thanks to the Challenger Crew for a great weekend.

Loved the Speed way ending ;)

Broke a rear shaft and cluch gave up at lunch time !!!! only done 3000 miles on it too.

Will be back on the marshal scene for next year and looking forward to seeing the new categories if they go ahead.

Nick

Thanks to all the everybody organising and helping out on this event and the rest of the series.

I had a great time and will hopefully do better next year with the new vehicle (if I ever get it built)

I was most surprised at coming 5th on the second special stage given that I had to start the engine with my chosen single gear already engaged an slow down to tick over twice to read the sign as my clutch had given up. :blink:

thanks to everyone at challenger for organising such a great fun series and all the rest of the people for making it such a good laugh hope to see ya all next year

and nick you were still going strong when i see you at three, unless you had a late lunch...........excuses, excuses :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: