AWDC CHALLENGER 4x4 -DATES FOR 2012

Soliholic

I have provisionally worked out 6 dates for next year, they avoid mothers day, fathers day, easter and the olympics for those of you who care!!!

18th March 2012

29th April 2012

27th May 2012

8th July 2012

2nd September 2012

14th October 2012

There will be a few changes next year but hopefully not many that will affect existing competitors. Regulations and sites will follow shortly.

Any questions please don't hesitate to call me.

Lucy

x

07836 713677

01252 325930

I would also like to say that we have been really short of volunteers to marshall this year which has caused problems for us. If you or anyone you know is interested in marshalling for us, preferably for the complete series as we like consistency, then please either PM me or call me on 07836 713677. Many Thanks

Lucy

xx

• 1 month later...

Right then I now have sites to go with my dates:

18th March 2012 - West Harptree

29th April 2012 - Slindon Safari

27th May 2012 - Mud Monsters - East Grinstead

8th July 2012 - Uplands Coppice - BridgeNorth

2nd Sept 2012 - Coney Green Farm

14th Oct 2012 - Yarwell - Peterborough

I will be sending packs out very soon to all that I have on file but I beleive that Neil is sorting out online registration and entry via the AWDC website so you can enter that way aswell. Look forward to seeing you all next year.

Lucy

x

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to say Andy and i hope to be at most of these, but being in the top class may shake things up abit.. any way looking forward to it. I will ask around the club to see if i can get you any help, Slindon and mud monsters sure some of the club would be willing to help at those. see you all soon.

mark and andy

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, Happy New Year.

Just to let you know that it is now possible to register for the series via http://awdc.co.uk/index.php?view=details&id=12%3Achallenger-4x4-championship-rnd-1&option=com_eventlist&Itemid=68 and also pay online via paypal. You will also be able to enter round by round via the all wheel drive club website. Hope this helps.

Lucy

x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello you lot, I know that alot of you have said, we will be there, but I have only got 4 confirmed entries, please, please, please can you complete a registration form, or even just call me and I will do it for you. I know that there is five ish weeks yet and you are all busy getting your trucks ready but I also have alot of paperwork to do and if I don't know who is coming I can't do the paperwork!!!!

Thanks

Lucy

x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it still all systems go for this Sunday at Mud Monster's E.Grinstead??????? - There's usually so much said before each round on here - banter and otherwise but this year is very quiet!!!

Kirkynut