Electric seat wiring diagram

task

I have some electric seats, some seat switches and a Discovery but I don't have the wiring loom or diagram to wire all this together.

Does anyone know how these are wired or have a link to a document?

Alternatively, does anyone have a loom they'd be willing to sell me? :)

I have some electric seats, some seat switches and a Discovery but I don't have the wiring loom or diagram to wire all this together.

Does anyone know how these are wired or have a link to a document?

Alternatively, does anyone have a loom they'd be willing to sell me? :)

I could only find the Heated Seat circuit diagrams in RAVE for the NAS Discovery, I can't see why it would be any different to a UK vehicle -

th_Heated_Seats_01.jpg . th_Heated_Seats_02.jpg . th_Heated_Seats_Connectors.jpg

I can help you out a bit, if the switches are the same as on the RRC. they have 2 power supplies to the switch and one earth, each supply then has it's own fuse. If you look at the back of the switch you can work out the piars of contacts for each function and wire them to a motor. One the multiplug there is one wire not connected each side, or should I say one pin not fitted to the plug.

I worked it out in 10 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers, I managed to get these fitted over the weekend and wired up OK :)

I scavenged the cable for the passenger side from a old RRC seat I had laying about but the drivers side was afflicted with a memory module so that became a complete re-wire so was handy to know they were the same as the RRC.

I also found the diagram on the RAVE CD in case anyone else needs it.

Took the opportunity to clean out the Disco and waxoyl it while doing so, now good for a few more years inside.