Whats it worth

D12MUD

Hi all i am about to advertise my disco 300tdi but not sure what price! Any advice would be good.

This is unusually mint condition for the year!

Its a 1994 300tdi tdi with a genuine low mileage of 94,000 a clean original straight disco ,but the best bit its never seen mud! There is and never has been ant rust issues in fact there is no rust in any of the usual places wings,inner outer, floor cross member, chassis etc will come with a full 12 months MOT. all in all a perfect start for any build project

thanks

with the small description you provided, we cant really say. whats the interior? exterior? tires? etc etc a picture is worth a thousand words hint. ;)

but it sounds comparable to this? :)

thanks for response! Had a look at that i would suggest my disco although older is far better no knocks imac in and out ...I will be doing photos when weather breaks oh! and it will have a full 12 month MOT