Why do I flamin bother....

JeffR

The last time I had that specific problem was when I was testing the brake lights with the ignition OFF. Spent a day and a half throwing my multi meter round the garden and rewiring the entire ffing back end. Did go a fetching shade of pink when I finally worked it out. Wife collapsed in fits of giggles; bloody women, twas her flamin mini that smashed me fingers

Did something similar on my rebuild!!!

I replaced all the light and indicator lenses, so you could get to the internals by removing the covers and not removing the whole unit.

when it came to trying the electrics out, several weeks after fitting the new lenses, could not work out why my front indicators was flashing so fast and nothing at back!!

Ahhh bulbs are both blown, go buy new lamps, still dont work!!

out with multi meter, spent 2 days trying to find why i didnt have power at the rear indicators, checked all the connections at the front removed half the dash, fuse box etc..

Turned out i hadnt put the connectors on the back of the indicator lamp units!!!! :blush:

When they eventually worked SWMBO said " Well done i knew youd sort it, what was it?"

Was very honest and said "Broken wire" :ph34r: !!!