help

fabsj

If its just to start it to get it to a place where they can program in a new fob then its quite easy. Take a piece of wire from 12V+ of the battery to the fuel stop solenoid on the back of the injector pump and secure it using a female spade connector. Then take a nice large rubber/plastic handled screwdriver and bridge it across the solenoid and main post of the starter motor (you will have to remove the induction hose to the turbo to get at it). This will then fire the start motor and when she starts remove the screwdriver.

when mine played up and immobilised, i managed to get round it. it was a 200 with a 2 button type fob.

probably shouldnt say this so mods please remove if you feel this shouldnt be on here. but:

i removed the immobiliser fuse, and it wouldnt start, no surprise there. but i disconnected the battery, waited for a few seconds, then reconnected it, this somehow reset the immobiliser and with no fuse in was disabled and i never used the fob again in fear of if i fixed it that it might break again.