New tyres for std 90

Strangely i like my white wheels with 205/80x16 s and want to keep my truck pretty much as it started.

i have Avon Rangers on it but they need changing so I am looking at same again at £92 fitted per corner or some Kuhmo 92s at 75 or some BFG Longtrails at 114 (Costco)

I use the 90 for pottering about mainly on roads with the occasional field and obviously in winter all the time when it snows. The Avons have been fine for what i do so am looking for more of the same.

I know the ranger is last century tyre design so has anyone any better solutions or should i stick with the Avons?

Costco are doing BFG's, I am amazed as I thought they only supplied Michelins?

I went to by a set of five Michelin's for my wife's Freelander earlier this year (when they had the 20% discount on) they said they couldn't supply them for a few months so I ended up going to Tesco who undercut everyone else plus I got 4xClubcard points as well!

WRT Costco BFG are owned by Michelin so are available but Costco have to sell the equivalent Michelin if available. But their stock is nearly all road tyres ..

ady thanks I'd never heard of them but the tread pattern is not a million miles off and i figured a newer tyre design may be better.