AWDC Challenge North West

Boothy

• 2 weeks later...

Entry registration forms and entry forms are now working perfectly as is the Paypal bit if you want it.

No excuses now boy's'n'girls and Dan

no excuses from me just tell me when the kettle's on

infact i had the entry form in the car last friday when you decided to hurl abuse at me whilst i was stuck in traffic

t*** !

Yes Kicker your welcome, thanks

Baggy it's got to be AWDC, BADLRC, Viking or Midland I'm afraid, and as previously mentioned at signing on a valid membership card will have to be produced, this is part of the insurance critera.

C'mon people there are a lot of promised enteries not yet arriving and people are asking me for numbers etc, so don't let me down here....

All the details and forms are on the AWDC website (follow the Challenge link), and don't be shy, remember it's for youhoo.....

Christmas is over now, no excuses.....

Count me in Chris, as my Portal Tek axles have lockers as standard, can I get away with that? :ph34r: We may not make the first one as there is a lot of work to do. Can you remind me of the requirement for winch/electrical cutout? How do you measure tyres, mine ar 37.5" Boggers but they measure about 35".

Happy New Year.

Count me in Chris, as my Portal Tek axles have lockers as standard, can I get away with that? :ph34r: We may not make the first one as there is a lot of work to do. Can you remind me of the requirement for winch/electrical cutout? How do you measure tyres, mine ar 37.5" Boggers but they measure about 35".

Happy New Year.

Alan

You will lose 5 points for each locker, tyres will be measured (not what it says on the sidewall) with my 36" guage side to side, and all the rest of the tech regs can be found on the AWDC link or in the bluebook which you will have to comply with to do any MSA event.

your car has entered AWDC , MSA events before so should be OK anyway.